File a Report

We encourage our community of Knights to reach out for support and report or refer a student in distress, exhibiting behavioral misconduct, engaging in academic misconduct, or other behavior that may negatively impact the campus community and beyond. If you have questions or concerns about which may be the appropriate reporting option, do not hesitate to contact Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities at 407-823-6960 or at to learn more.

*Please remember: These reporting forms are only monitored during normal business hours Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm.  If you need immediate assistance after business hours, please call 911 or the UCFPD non-emergency line (407)-823-5555 or the Counseling and Psychological Services 24/7 Crisis Hotline at 407-823-2811.

Report a Student of Concern

Student Care Services provides one-on-one support, including guidance, resources, and referrals when UCF students are experiencing significant difficulties related to mental health, physical health, personal and family emergencies, financial issues or other areas of concern. Student Care Services is committed to assisting UCF Knights successfully navigate the UCF campus. Care Coordinators provide resources and information to help connect students to the abundance of available resources, while prioritizing student well-being and academic success.

Care Coordinators are here to help students develop self-advocacy skills to prepare UCF Knights engagement, connection and involvement in the larger community and life beyond college.  In addition, Care Coordinators work with students who are experiencing any of the following:

  • Problems in daily functioning (e.g., missing class, social isolation, change in behavior, marked decline in academic performance)
  • Mental health concern
  • Physical health/medical concern
  • Loss of family member or friend
  • Adjustment concern (e.g., social issues, relationship or family concerns)
  • Shelter, food or financial insecurity
  • Other concern about overall well-being (e.g., interpersonal violence, sexual assault, safety concerns, etc.)

Student Care Services does not provide crisis and life-threatening emergency support.  Always call 911 in a life-threatening emergency or if the situation presents an immediate danger. Student Care Services is not counseling, therapy or academic advising. Care coordinators have the opportunity to develop helping relationships with UCF students while coaching students toward appropriate self-care and self-advocacy. If a student is in distress and needs to speak with a counselor on duty, call UCF Counseling and Psychological Services 24/7 at 407-823-2811. Care coordinators are mandatory reporters: If a care coordinator becomes aware of an instance of discrimination or retaliation, they must report to UCF’s Office of Institutional Equity & Title IX.

When referral forms are received, Student Care Services will:

  • Review your referral form and assign it to the appropriate Student Care Services staff member.
  • Reach out to students or referring party as needed via phone or email.
  • Meet with students in-person, via phone or remotely to discuss concerns as needed to connect them to on campus and/or off campus resources.
  • Identify the next best course of action – including, but not limited to referring a student to on-campus or off-campus partners, discussing appropriate options, developing an action plan for personal and academic success, monitoring behavior and providing wrap-around support.

Report a Student Conduct Incident

Student Conduct and Academic Integrity handles complaints against University of Central Florida students and student groups, but not faculty or staff. The complaint must indicate a possible violation of one or more of the Rules of Conduct or Organizational Rules of Conduct located in the Golden Rule Student Handbook.

Report a Violation of Academic Misconduct

When an instructor becomes aware of an alleged violation of student academic behavior standards and before any academic action is taken, the instructor must decide if the behavior warrants formal documentation through the Alleged Academic Misconduct Report (AAMR) Form by identifying the alleged misconduct violations and proposing course sanctions. Academic misconduct includes but is not limited to cheating, plagiarism, assisting another in cheating or plagiarism, and commercial use of academic materials.

Report Sexual Misconduct/Sexual Harassment (Title IX)

If you or another Knight believes you have experienced sex discrimination, including sexual harassment, sexual and interpersonal violence, stalking, or sexual exploitation, you can find resources, support, and reporting options here.  All disclosures of these types of incidents are taken seriously.

Report an Incident to the UCF Police Department

UCF Police Department patrols and operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact the UCFPD anytime at (407) 823-5555. In an emergency, dial 911.

Report an Incident of Discrimination or Bias

The University of Central Florida is committed to providing a safe and inclusive campus experience.

Report Hazing

To ensure the UCF Creed is maintained to the highest degree, UCF does not condone hazing in any form. Hazing is an abuse of power and relationships, and its purpose is to demean others. Hazing has no place at the University of Central Florida. Any acts of hazing by any UCF student or student group/club/organization/sports/fraternity/sorority/athletic team will not be tolerated.

If you feel you, or someone you know has been hazed, you can report hazing by one of the three (3) methods below:

  1. File an Incident Report
  2. Email the Anti-Hazing Account

University Ombuds

The University Ombuds Office provides all members of the university community (students, staff, faculty, and others) an informal, independent, confidential, neutral office that offers assistance and impartial advice regarding concerns related to the University. The University Ombuds Officer will listen to concerns and will facilitate resolution of problems. All proceedings in individual cases will be held confidential by the Ombuds Officer, unless authorized by the complainant or otherwise required by applicable law, including without limitation, Chapter 119, Florida Statutes.